Monday, February 27, 2012

New Challenge Word Discover Sketch

Discover Sketch for February 26 Bird is the Word Challenge

For this sketch I wanted a torn paper look for one of my layers. To do this I used an action in my effects pallet.
First I opened my paper in a new layer and ctrl click on that layer (the layer now has the “running ants” around it).


For the action I chose, the tear color is the color of the foreground color, so I clicked on the foreground color used the eyedropper to pick a color from my paper and set the foreground color.
Then I just double clicked the “action” in the effects pallet and clicked continue. The action I used on this was from Atomic Cupcake called Torn Ink.


To install actions or styles I followed the how to I found at
https://www.photoshopelementsuser.com/html/installing-actions-in-photoshop-elements-5-windows-xp-vista/

1 comment: